If you are a surviving family member or domestic partner of a person who died as a result of the carelessness and negligence of somebody else, I might be able to bring a wrongful death claim against the person or entity that caused their death. Damages typically payable to the estate of the person who died or their family can include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical and hospital bills for the deceased person’s fatal injury
- Past and future lost earnings of the deceased person
- Loss of his or her household services
- Loss of anticipated financial support
- Loss of love, affection, moral support and guidance
I’ll provide you with a free consultation and evaluation of your case, and answer any questions that you might have, all with no obligation from you. There are no legal fees unless I obtain compensation for you.